ABOUT ROCKHAMPTON GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL
Women can achieve anything.
To enable each young woman to know her strengths and to enthusiastically embrace her future.
Rockhampton Girls Grammar School is a learning community founded on a commitment to ‘Learning for Life’. Each member of our School family contributes to sustaining an environment;
- in which individuals actively engage in their learning
- where School values are embraced
- where mutual and self respect is paramount
- where community and global citizenship is fostered
- where excellence in every endeavour is sought and celebrated
Values at the Heart of Rockhampton Girls Grammar:
- Mutual Respect
- To provide a broad-based curriculum which reflects changes in society and educational philosophy thereby catering for student needs.
- To encourage creativity in intellectual, artistic and cultural pursuits.
- To provide a caring, encouraging community which nurtures a sense of self-worth and empowers young women to be self-confident decision makers.
- To develop a sense of social responsibility and a respect for others.
- To enable students to cultivate a set of personal values, make ethical judgements and develop social skills.
- To empower students to be both innovative and adaptable.
- To provide a physical environment that is safe, attractive and conducive to learning.
- To promote a healthy life-style by providing a range of sporting and leisure activities.