A limited number of Girls Grammar General Excellence Scholarships are offered in bands which span three years.
- given in recognition of general excellence, leadership, community and School service to students who are not already attending Girls Grammar
- a percentage reduction in the tuition fees
- not transferable across these bands but may be applied for again in Year 9 for the Senior School.
- An application letter/proposal should showcase achievements and participation in the five areas of academic results, community and school service, leadership, cultural and sporting endeavours.
- Copies of supporting documents may be included (Certificates/Awards/Results etc)
- The application should be submitted to the Principal and must include an Application for Enrolment form and $55 fee.
- An interview with the Principal will be arranged when applications/enrolment forms are received.
- Your application will then be discussed at the enrolment interview with the Principal.
- Scholarships are offered after interview on a first in first served basis in the year preceding the scholarship year.
- Apply early as places are very limited. 2018 applications are DUE ON Monday 10 April 2017.
Enquiries to Tammy Lang, Enrolments (Ph) 07 49300912 Enrolments@rggs.qld.edu.au
Find out more how you can help the Rockhampton Girls Grammar Scholarship Fund.