The annual OPEN DAY & GAIA FESTIVAL
‘Gaia’ is the Greek Earth Mother Goddess. She lends her name to the Rockhampton Girls Grammar Gaia Festival which honours and celebrates the wonderful creativity and significant contributions that women have made to the Rockhampton community.
This great family activity unfolds each year in April or May at the Girls Grammar School on the Range.
The 2017 Gaia Festival was on Saturday 22 April 3-8 pm.
Some annual Festival highlights for all the family included:
- Over 50 market stalls displaying handcrafted treasures, clothing, exquisite jewellery, millinery creations, artwork, organic skin care products, candles and perfumes
- Tantalising foods including Gaia Café, Sausage Sizzle, pizza and loaded potatoes
- Rides, giant slide, merry go round and photo booth
- Paterson Museum Heritage ‘125 Years ‘Exhibition
- Entertainment including dance, cheerleading, rock bands, music and choir performances
- Fashion Parade
- Younger visitors can participate in FREE activities such as Science, Maths, Art, sport and dance games.
- Personal SCHOOL TOURS are offered, bring a family you know whose daughter could benefit from the Girls Grammar Advantage!
If you would like to have a stall next year please contact Tammy Lang on 07 49300912 or email Enrolments@rggs.qld.edu.au
If you miss this day, School tours can be booked through Tammy Lang at any convenient time during the year.