OPEN DAY & GAIA FESTIVAL on FRIDAY 20 MAY 3-8pm
‘Gaia’ is the Greek Earth Mother Goddess. She lends her name to the Rockhampton Girls Grammar Gaia Festival which honours and celebrates the wonderful creativity and significant contributions that women have made to the Rockhampton community.
This great family activity unfolds each year in May at the Girls Grammar School on the Range.
Twilight Gaia Festival Friday 20 May 2016 3-8pm
Some Festival highlights for all the family:
- Over 50 market stalls displaying handcrafted treasures, clothing, exquisite jewellery, millinery creations, artwork, organic skin care products, candles and perfumes
- Tantalising foods including Gaia Café, Sausage Sizzle, Snow Cones and Mark’s Chef cooked meals
- Zorb balls in the Pool, slide, rides and Photo Booth
- Paterson Museum Heritage Exhibition
- A multidraw raffle in support of RFDS drawn each hour
- Entertainment including dance, cheerleading, rock bands and choir performances
- Fashion Parade by Boho Chick
- Younger visitors receive a FREE ‘Activity Quest’ which invites them to complete Science, Maths, Art and Physical Activity challenges, interact with some farm animals (petting zoo) and play some side show alley games.
- SCHOOL TOURS are conducted hourly, bring a family you know whose daughter could benefit from the Girls Grammar Advantage!