The annual OPEN DAY & GAIA FESTIVAL
‘Gaia’ is the Greek Earth Mother Goddess. She lends her name to the Rockhampton Girls Grammar Gaia Festival which honours and celebrates the wonderful creativity and significant contributions that women have made to the Rockhampton community. This great family activity unfolds each year in May at the Girls Grammar School on the Range.
Some annual Festival highlights for all the family include:
- Quality market stalls displaying handcrafted treasures, clothing, exquisite jewellery, millinery creations, artwork, organic skin care products, candles and perfumes
- Tantalising foods including Sausage Sizzle and twisted potatoes
- Rides, giant slide, merry go round and photo booth
- Continuous entertainment including dance, cheerleading, rock bands, music and choir performances
- Fashion Parades
- Younger visitors can participate in FREE activities such as Science, Maths, Art, sport and dance games.
- Personal SCHOOL TOURS are offered, bring a family you know whose daughter could benefit from the Girls Grammar Advantage!
If you would like to have a stall please contact Kim Dixon on 07 49300964 or email Enterprisemanager@rggs.qld.edu.au.
If you miss this day, School tours and interviews can be booked through Tammy Lang, Enrolments@rggs.qld.edu.au at any convenient time during the year.